GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: TRUE E34 enthusiasts

Default TRUE E34 enthusiasts

Get your wallet out...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BMW-535-i-PRE...QQcmdZViewItem

Found this on eBay Australia. Its the original 240page literature delivered to all dealerships before the release of the E34. (Inside back cover it says "for internal use only")

I located one of these (it arrived today) on ebay recently. I paid $65 for it, and it doesn't have the dust cover thing!!

Its got heaps of info about everything E34... Marketing (did yhou know in Britain, the E34 was aimed at 45yo prefessional businessmen like doctors, whose income was 1100 pounds per month!!) and graphs about how it stacked-up against the competition at the time, aerodynamics, design philosophy, cockpit sound-proofing, testing pics (FYI the E34 'mule' was tested with an Alfa body!!), all kindsa stuff!! Lots of sexy pics from when our cars truly ruled the 'large-medium car' group!!

If you paid $100 you'd still be pleased with it (if you really love your E34s, that is)!!

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Hay
    Get your wallet out...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BMW-535-i-PRE...QQcmdZViewItem

Found this on eBay Australia. Its the original 240page literature delivered to all dealerships before the release of the E34. (Inside back cover it says "for internal use only")

I located one of these (it arrived today) on ebay recently. I paid $65 for it, and it doesn't have the dust cover thing!!

Its got heaps of info about everything E34... Marketing (did yhou know in Britain, the E34 was aimed at 45yo prefessional businessmen like doctors, whose income was 1100 pounds per month!!) and graphs about how it stacked-up against the competition at the time, aerodynamics, design philosophy, cockpit sound-proofing, testing pics (FYI the E34 'mule' was tested with an Alfa body!!), all kindsa stuff!! Lots of sexy pics from when our cars truly ruled the 'large-medium car' group!!

If you paid $100 you'd still be pleased with it (if you really love your E34s, that is)!!
    Cool! I have something like that around here I think?

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA