GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Whos running D'Sylva Tech/EAT While Mark's out of town?

Default Whos running D'Sylva Tech/EAT While Mark's out of town?

I spoke to Mark on 12/3 and he assured me that the chip I ordered through paypal would be shipped in time for the holidays. Now I have sent emails to the three addresses that I have for him, and he mentioned that he would have someone taking care of shipments up until the 12th. Well, the chip hasnt come, I cant get any tracking information, and no one has responded to my emails.

Anyone have any idea who I can contact until Mark is back in town? Im sure it was just a holiday season mix up.... but Im anxious for my chip!!!

Default I'm sure Mark will respond as soon as he returns...

Quote Originally Posted by hakwuzhere
    I spoke to Mark on 12/3 and he assured me that the chip I ordered through paypal would be shipped in time for the holidays. Now I have sent emails to the three addresses that I have for him, and he mentioned that he would have someone taking care of shipments up until the 12th. Well, the chip hasnt come, I cant get any tracking information, and no one has responded to my emails.

Anyone have any idea who I can contact until Mark is back in town? Im sure it was just a holiday season mix up.... but Im anxious for my chip!!!
    ...but he's taking a well-deserved vacation, so let's just leave him be for a bit. I'm sure it's not intentional, and he'll get on your issue asap upon his return.
    Bill B.
    95 525i

Im not trying to track Mark down in India! Everyone deserves thier vacation, he mentioned to me that someone else was running the shop while he was away... thats who I wanted to get in touch with

all I know is its someone in Ohio...let me see what I have in my bimmer folder
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

i buy the chip before a month or more and still not get it, any why i hope he will back soon to get my chip.