GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new Bangleized BMW chased by coppers

Default new Bangleized BMW chased by coppers

^°^ ><((({º>°°

funny .. that white pickup looked more like it was racing and trying to out-accelerate more than help the cops
    -inc

'91 e31 850
    '90 e34 535
    '02 CBR F4i stunt/track bike
    '07 gsxr 750 stunt bike

looked like it was a diesel p/u. at one point you can see a little black smoke out of his tailpipe. he thought he could outrun a bmw!

he did!

Quote Originally Posted by nk530
    looked like it was a diesel p/u. at one point you can see a little black smoke out of his tailpipe. he thought he could outrun a bmw!
    He did.. .big time....

Good thing the cops where closed.. or the woman would have killed him
    If it cannot be fixed by the dremel or ducktape.. get out the sledge...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I miss my e34

Winfred's gonna love it!
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

The BMW stepped on the brakes next to the white truck. You could see the BMW actually step on the gas and blow by the truck when he saw an opening. I think he might have been able to get down the exit ramp had he been using the horn because the other driver was obviously not paying attention.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

The drive of the BMW should have been executed at the time the stop was made. Police should have given the gun to the mother - and let her ****ing shoot him.
    Derek A.
    90 535i 5 Speed - Style 5 17"

Quote Originally Posted by Incantation
    funny .. that white pickup looked more like it was racing and trying to out-accelerate more than help the cops
    I wonder if the truckie got booked- vigilante or no vigilante, racing a truck on a public highway- was he skilled enough (let alone licensed) to assist cops and risk others? When the Bimmer jammed around him they almost all crashed behind...

Hmmm- maybe if more people drove super-charged hummers jic they could help snare a felon we'd be rid of the current scourge of criminals.... ROFL

Anyway, one can tell the kid didn't pay attention at school- and he must have completely missed Ronin -unless he was horning and flashing (he was going way too damn fast is all we can tell) or maybe that mum was too busy not watching what was going on in front.

Anyway, all that is besides the point: How many more BMWs do these insurance and tv-news network sponsored videos sell anyway? An hour in a helicopter costs enough on its own, let alone the carnage...

Heh, maybe one day (when I grow up) I can steal (or are they provided complimentarily?) an M-car and be a hero too... I guess one could always hire one anyway. Easier than buying a gun really, and you can choose a car by whichever manufacturer will pay you the most. Speaking of which do they pay much for this or is the revenue all from click-throughs and interviews etc.?

Perhaps the scariest thing from the proliferation of these videos is that once criminals and cannon fodder cannot find causes to fight for, fame and money might start to look like good substitutes...
    Last edited by genphreak; 03-18-2006 at 08:57 PM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Default Like that 3 series stuck on WOT in the UK recently,

maybe he was just test-driving a new one, was fiddlin with the i-drive, and couldn't figure out how to turn it off...

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast