GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: another castrol syn coupon from bitog.com, for syntec only...

Default another castrol syn coupon from bitog.com, for syntec only...

valid until 13 jan 07 at pepboys.

this coupon

http://pepboys.shoplocal.com/pepboys...PepBoys-070107

entitles you to buy a case of 6 quarts for 29.94. pepboys mail in rebate is for 3.60. stack the $10 mail in rebate from here

http://bhtm.castrol.com/HappyHoliday/eCardwebcoupon.pdf

and its 16.34 for 6 quarts of syntec. i don't know what weights of syntec pepboys carries, but since pepboys sucks, i'm almost certain that the available ones are the most common. this is about 10 cents cheaper a quart than advance auto's current buy one get one free sale on pennzoil synthetic or quaker state qpower/torque synthetic (advance sells those for 5.68 a quart), but with the advance deal, you don't have to run the risk of having a rebate denied.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

0w30 German Castol Syntec (gold) seem to work really well in my 95. FYI, it is made in Germany and is supposed to a group IV synthetic. Car seems to purr like a kitten this winter. May use in the summer. FYI, Check bitog.com for a section on Castrol and otehr euro oils.
    Thanks,

1995 525i Auto, M50TU 2.5L, EAT chip, 1/95 build, USA, 205/65/15 tires, ASC+T, HID, lumbar, EC Mirror, BMW Alpine 5 radio with BMW-Pioneer CD Changer, abt 236k miles, Oxford Green/Parchment

which is why i implied that selection might be limited, pepboys doesn't carry GC. i doubt they have anything other than one or two xw30s and maybe an xw40 and an xw50.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."