GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Just put the EAT chip in and I have to praise Mark

Default Just put the EAT chip in and I have to praise Mark

I had read about the EAT chip and others on this board for a while before I bought mine (I picked it up from another former board member). I have had it for some time, but finally had the right weather and time to put it in... well all i can say is that the car should have come this way from the factory. Its like a different animal. There is no more waiting to hit 3-4k rpm, its always there and it pulls hard all the way up to 6k (i didn't want to push it and see what happens at 6800 cause i've had bad luck with BMW rocker arms in the past). This is by far the best money i've spent on the car. I didn't get it from Mark, but even so, it still would have been worth every penny. Excellent product Mark.

Default I agree. Great to see how much potential is in the car! (nt)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    I had read about the EAT chip and others on this board for a while before I bought mine (I picked it up from another former board member). I have had it for some time, but finally had the right weather and time to put it in... well all i can say is that the car should have come this way from the factory. Its like a different animal. There is no more waiting to hit 3-4k rpm, its always there and it pulls hard all the way up to 6k (i didn't want to push it and see what happens at 6800 cause i've had bad luck with BMW rocker arms in the past). This is by far the best money i've spent on the car. I didn't get it from Mark, but even so, it still would have been worth every penny. Excellent product Mark.