GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Any interest in my almost new Hawk pads?

Default Any interest in my almost new Hawk pads?

I picked up a set of Hawk HP+ pads last week for my track day yesterday (will start a new thread on it when I get pics). Unfortunately I discovered that the stock brakes aren't quite up to the job, as I was getting pretty good fade during the session.

So, I ran out and bought some 850 brakes.

These pads have less than 500 miles on them( including maybe 100 track miles) and should be available after next weekend. I paid $105 for them, make me an offer.

These are a great dual purpose or aggressive street pad, the only drawback is that they dust like and can be a bit squeely with light braking pressure. They do grip extremely well though.

I'll throw in a set of stock Pagid pads too with about 75% left on them if I get what I deem a "good" offer.
    1992 535i TCD-s2

69 posts, hmm.....
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Fronts only or rears too? (nt)

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    I picked up a set of Hawk HP+ pads last week for my track day yesterday (will start a new thread on it when I get pics). Unfortunately I discovered that the stock brakes aren't quite up to the job, as I was getting pretty good fade during the session.

So, I ran out and bought some 850 brakes.

These pads have less than 500 miles on them( including maybe 100 track miles) and should be available after next weekend. I paid $105 for them, make me an offer.

These are a great dual purpose or aggressive street pad, the only drawback is that they dust like and can be a bit squeely with light braking pressure. They do grip extremely well though.

I'll throw in a set of stock Pagid pads too with about 75% left on them if I get what I deem a "good" offer.

Front only
    1992 535i TCD-s2