GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: :: A little dash of red...

Default :: A little dash of red...

Was replacing the headlights and side markers but thought to myself, what else do I need to do? One of the horns failed so here's a dash of red. It's not an airhorn or a supertone, but it's still 130db of goodness (at four inches... damn you airhorns and db++ in feet )

I was ashamed to honk the other day when some asswipe stopped in the middle of the road for no reason. Single tone sucks. Ended up Magnaflow'ing his ass instead.

Wonder if this is good enough to get a very rough comparative number: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4694329

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Qube; 10-27-2007 at 11:49 PM.
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

My stockers are red. It's neat to see someone with their face to my grill trying to see what they are.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

i need to take a pic of the hellas i put in da shark, they are what griot's garage calls super toot's they have red cages on them and look fairly cool through the grills, well atleast they look better then the rusty lumps of **** it had
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

While we're on the top of horns, do the Hella or PIAA horns seem to work well? I was thinking of replacing my OE horns as well. They don't sound so great OE. Kinda makes people think WTF whenever you hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoreauHD
    While we're on the top of horns, do the Hella or PIAA horns seem to work well? I was thinking of replacing my OE horns as well. They don't sound so great OE. Kinda makes people think WTF whenever you hear it.
    Depends on what your goals are. The stocker dual tones are actually quite good. Do you still get the dual tone?
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World