GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: 1986 535i radio

gravedigger455 Guest

Default 1986 535i radio

Where can I get the wiring diagram for the original radio and amplifier wiring?
    I think the amplifier is bad if I could find out the wiring I could put in an aftermarket amplifier in place of the original.

Default Found this site via Google

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger455
    Where can I get the wiring diagram for the original radio and amplifier wiring?
    I think the amplifier is bad if I could find out the wiring I could put in an aftermarket amplifier in place of the original.
    Hi- I found this site through Google. I don't know if it is Romania, or what, but they have wiring diagrams. I suspect that if you change the web address to your model in the places I underlined, they may have your diagrams.

http://www.carsoft.ru/avtorepair/bmw_e34/E34.html

thanks Andy, maybe someone out there is having the same problem or had the same problem as me. That is the reason I may change the amplifier. The problem is that when you turn up the radio not even alot it starts to clip especially when the bass kicks in. I tried a new set of speakers and the same thing happens I am hoping it's not the radio because I like the original and it looks good in there. I know someone who has a nissan and his did something like this and it was the amplifier.