GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screen freezes inside

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    yes the ac fights the heat, mine runs on hot and clears the sheild in seconds VS just the heat which never seems to clear it. Maybe something about the year of your car... try kicking it on cold and turning the temp to hot when the AC is on?
    Last time I tried the AC it was about -2 dec C and it didnt come on. Just read my handbook and it says it WONT come on until +1 deg! Just tried it and the book was right-it comes on now its warmer. Do I feel foolish? Oh yes.
    Barney, I parked with the front end on a speed bump. Poured a bucket full of water on the gap at the top of the bootlid. Got 3 or 4 small 'runs' down the inside of the seal. No drips on the carpet but it may be enough to make the boot area-and the rest of the car-damp.
    Pingu, I think that's a brilliant idea. Might even go over the whole car with that stuff. If nothing else it will have everyone guessing WTF I'm up to

Default did you check UNDER the carpets?

Quote Originally Posted by whiskychaser
    I dont THINK I have a leak cos the carpets are all dry.
    ... i didn't realize how much water was getting in until i went underneath the carpet looking for the wire to my kickdown switch. there's about 6 inches of foam in there that was completely soaked but the carpets were bone-dry on the top. there is also a drain-hole in the floor that could give you access without pulling the carpets up if it wasn't sealed like it seems to be on some people's cars. i posted a photo here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12