Some of you may have seen my last thread in which I mentioned I now own a 09/1995 540i Six Speed. I purchased my new car on Decemer 27th off ebay from a whole sale place in PA. "You're " you say. Well, I may be just that but it was hard to pass this car up.

Now, a little about the car. As I said its a 540i/6, Calypsorot on parchament, and 113,xxx miles when I picked it up. The car has the M-Sport suspension, sport seats, keyless, and some other goodies that I cannot translate from the option print out. While I do not have any service records for the car and BMW says they can't (aka won't) get the records for me it is obvious the car was taken care of. The paint is in good shape but there are also quite a few door dings. No big deal, what can you expect from a 13 year old car that has live up north. There appears to be no rust on the underside save some nuts that have rusted. In a nutshell, I'm thrilled about my car, now if I didn't suck so bad at driving a clutch. Some of you may notice the e39 530i wheels I have on my car. Obviously I'd like some m-pars or some other style wheel but I prefer these to the original honeycomb wheels. Without further delay, here are some pictures of my car. Please excuse the dirtyness.