GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Bimmernut-Widows.com...

Default OT: Bimmernut-Widows.com...

It has been suggested by a party that shall remain unnamed (cough*My missus*cough) that there should be a site for her and others like her that have been widowed by this site! LOL!

Bimmernut-Widows.com has a certain ring to it I think. I haven't got as far as the content yet...

I think I might be spending a bit too much time on our unbeleivably addictive Bimmer community! Am I alone here?!
    1995 XJR: 4.0L S/charged straight 6 Auto

What... It's not broken??? I can still fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Ferret
    Haha, I spend a lot of time at work hitting the bmw forums... but get bitched at at home for spending too much time under the bonnet on 'that bloody car' again!
    LOL! I knew it wasn't just me... I've got no new parts until the weekend to fit and I feel a bit lost! Might bleed the brakes or something to feed the addiction until I can get my hands dirty on the weekend!

Forum Topics:

Garage Cleaning - share your methods of reclaiming a place to put the Christmas tree before next Christmas comes around. Disposing of the gigantic piles of parts, tires, wheels, trim, bumpers, seats, dashes, hoses, tools, fluids and whatever else you find horrendously annoying.

Off Topic - everything else

1992 525i 5 speed (Calypso/Parchment) - 1989 525iA (Schwartz/Natur) SOLD

Haha, I spend a lot of time at work hitting the bmw forums... but get bitched at at home for spending too much time under the bonnet on 'that bloody car' again!

Quote Originally Posted by healtoeit
    No! you are not, however,
    this problem can be circumvented by inviting the "missus" to join you in your car excursions!
    I have tried beleive me... Although I did explain the compression test to her the other day and she kind of understood it... I was impressed! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by e34.535i.sport
    It has been suggested by a party that shall remain unnamed (cough*My missus*cough) that there should be a site for her and others like her that have been widowed by this site! LOL!

Bimmernut-Widows.com has a certain ring to it I think. I haven't got as far as the content yet...

I think I might be spending a bit too much time on our unbeleivably addictive Bimmer community! Am I alone here?!
    It is my experience that women are not happy unless their bloke is doing something - for them

Am I alone here?!
    No! you are not, however,
    this problem can be circumvented by inviting the "missus" to join you in your car excursions!
    Conforti chip, K&N filter, Racing-dyn sways, EBC pad/rotor, SS brakelines, UUC DSSR, custom sound+alpine receiver, 17" PS2s, H&R/bilsports.
    "Speed is the product of doing everything right"

Quote Originally Posted by whiskychaser
    for them
    Correction: to* them

Conforti chip, K&N filter, Racing-dyn sways, EBC pad/rotor, SS brakelines, UUC DSSR, custom sound+alpine receiver, 17" PS2s, H&R/bilsports.
    "Speed is the product of doing everything right"

I have tried beleive me... Although I did explain the compression test to her the other day and she kind of understood it... I was impressed! LOL!
    i think my gf is happy it keeps me out of her hair... been hooked since i bought the car i need it

My wife says, better than spending the money in bars, (other) girlfriends etc.

She still has to be convinced that I need a lot of tools, and all of that double at least.

Typical question: why do you need that, you already have one of these special tools...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast