GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: relatively good deal on pennzoil at pepboys until tomorrow...

Default OT: relatively good deal on pennzoil at pepboys until tomorrow...

from bitog.com

http://pepboys.crossmediaservices.co...eaid%3D1381055

using the coupon, conventional grades are a purchase price of $1.39. after mail in rebate, price is .89 cents per quart. HOWEVER, if you purchase a whole case (12) you get a $5 gas card for Shell, which kinda brings the "effective" price down a bit, especially since everybody has to buy gas anyways.....BITOG has several unused oil analyses that says pennzoil is a great oil for the price, and that that wax-oil nonsense rumor is exactly that. they also have formula shell oil price of $.99 purchase, with a price of .59 after mail in rebate.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    from bitog.com

http://pepboys.crossmediaservices.co...eaid%3D1381055

using the coupon, conventional grades are a purchase price of $1.39. after mail in rebate, price is .89 cents per quart. HOWEVER, if you purchase a whole case (12) you get a $5 gas card for Shell, which kinda brings the "effective" price down a bit, especially since everybody has to buy gas anyways.....BITOG has several unused oil analyses that says pennzoil is a great oil for the price, and that that wax-oil nonsense rumor is exactly that. they also have formula shell oil price of $.99 purchase, with a price of .59 after mail in rebate.
    Penzoil is fine by me, but that sulfurated Shell gasoline will EAT my block away....

Does anybody know how much sulfur was in the bad gas? I remember reading that "good" gas has 100 or less, "bad" gas has 300 or more and I think the units were ppm? Since sulfur burned in any fuel is so bad for the equipment and environment, I thought the gasoline standards since 2001 were along the lines of "good" gas - 100 ppm. Any insights would be appreciated.