GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Is it a good idea to microwave this?

Default Is it a good idea to microwave this?

First time embedding a video here, if it don't work please hit the panic button and a Mod will come to the rescue.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhjHAPw1q-M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature =player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhjHAPw1q-M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature =player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if not:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=RhjH...eature=related

these guys are getting better.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Gonna have to make sure my kids don't try that, LOL
    Ramon
    1994 540iA Nikasil EAT Chip
    Tampa Bay, Florida USA

hahahaha!!!

That reminds me this one time when I was working in a restaurant...I was super busy and people were bitching about the coffee being cold so I placed the "aluminum" coffee spout into the microwave and ran to make some salads...

lets just say it was the fourth of july in that microwave and my manager was PISSED!!!

hahaha

not my brightest moment!
    http://www.bimmernut.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3314&dateline=1239168  877

Quote Originally Posted by BMW4LIFE View Post
    hahahaha!!!

That reminds me this one time when I was working in a restaurant...I was super busy and people were bitching about the coffee being cold so I placed the "aluminum" coffee spout into the microwave and ran to make some salads...

lets just say it was the fourth of july in that microwave and my manager was PISSED!!!

hahaha

not my brightest moment!
    Microwaves are great entertainment to someone with a warped mind (like me) - there's lots of experiments you can do.

If you take a green grape and slice it down the middle (along the long axis) vertically with something -MASSIVELY- sharp like a razor blade... and balance it cut side upwards on a plate, after a couple of seconds microwaving you'll get a massive blue flash out of the microwave as the grape's producing plasma which is then charged by the microwaves.

Just dont -ever- dismantle one unless it's been sat unplugged for 6 months - and never plug one in with the lid off. They're the most dangerous of all the kitchen appliances when dismantled. They're producing very high voltage in the kV range - but - they're producing 800-1000W of high voltage which is what makes it one of the scariest things to dismantle ever. (They're a good source of laboratory parts and magnets, just dont tell my missus!)

Quote Originally Posted by BMW4LIFE View Post
    hahahaha!!!

hahaha

not my brightest moment!
    lol

HID 5000k low 3000k fogs
    dynaudio seps. mc intosh amp
    ACS w/yokohama advan sport tires
    Race logic TractionControl

These guys were extremely lucky.